Issue #155 | August 28th, 2022
Kinda funny… the whole reason I joined F45 (my new gym) was because I saw it on Mark Whalberg's HBO series, “Whal Street”.
(A great series to watch if you're an entrepreneur by the way…)
When we got to Vegas and saw there was one by our house we joined. And the other day, Marky Mark himself showed up to workout.
Anyway, not much of a business lesson there (other than you have to put yourself out there for cool things to happen)… so why don't we dive into the goodies…
[Note: Catch of the Week is where we share some of the greatest weekly wins from Sharks that write in. If you'd like to be “nominated” for Catch of the Week, be sure to post in the Remote Agency Owners Facebook Group using #win. And you may be featured too. Now on to the good stuff…]
This time on “Catch of the Week…”
- Up first, the great and powerful Marvin Drobes writes in with a nice “Hump Day” win for a nice 6 month contract. Good job!
- Then Remote Millionaire, Myrlene Thomas, let us know she sold an app and 2 websites recently… and is currently using our Agency Growth Machine Strategy to get more traction. (More info on that here.)
- Next, another Remote Millionaire, Gaetano Javarone, with a nice $1,189.30 website build with monthly recurring tacked on!
- And last but not least, Remote Millionaire, Bill Stanley… yet again closes two big Project Management contracts. Great job Bill!
What a great week and thanks to everyone who wrote in!
Welcome to “Pirate's Booty”—a curated stash of local marketing news and content for your reading pleasure.
This is a bit of a different topic than the usual articles we share… but it is a very important topic nonetheless. It is all about product launches and how you can use them to grow your business incredibly fast. Lots of good insight here, so check it out now:
And this is a bit different again. Because this isn't an article on a single topic. It is a compilation of all the best books on business, marketing, success, mindset, and so on that we've personally vetted and recommend. Find them all here:
With Remote Millionaire,
Episode #4 of the Remote Millionaires Podcast went live and hit the airwaves earlier this week!
New episodes will drop every Thursday, so keep your gills peeled for when they come in. (If you subscribe on your favorite podcast app, you should also see them right away.)
Anyway, in Episode #4 I sat down with Remote Millionaire, Richard Cronin, to talk about how he went from solopreneur… to owning a global agency.
Just like in everything else, it's getting the systems and processes in place.
And one of the major things Richard has done to have his agency keep growing… without him being there every second of the day… is putting a fantastic team in place.
To find out how he did it and so much more, check out Episode 4 right here:
How To Make Front-End Sales
Til Your Head Spins!
You probably know we talk a whole lot about making back-end sales and recurring revenue deals.
But… truth is, you'll never get there until you make lots of front-end sales first.
How can you do that?
Well that's just what we talked about on this week's Aloha Friday Local Marketing Jam Session.
Want to find out how it's done? Then saddle up and ride the pony here:
That's all for this round of Shark Bites.
Next week, we'll be opening the doors to our monthly coaching and mastermind group… Shark Alliance.
So if that interest you… keep your eyes peeled.
P.S. Hungry for more content? Here are three easy ways we can help you today:
- Remote Millionaires Podcast – Get free weekly episodes about growing a lifestyle business from anywhere in the world.
- Agency Growth Machine – Our highly-popular directory strategy that makes YOU a local influencer.
- Shark Alliance – Want to see my step-by-step roadmap to go from $0 to 6-figures in sales each year? Click here to learn more and try it for a full 30-days for just $1.
- Remote Millionaires Coaching Program – Free 15-Minute Agency Strategy Call with our team.