Issue #162 | October 16th, 2022
Happy Halloween weekend Shark!
We've been having a lot of fun during this spooky season here at Shark HQ.
And our Shark Spooktacular sale is almost finished! (More on that below.)
But not to fear, because we have a healthy heaping of Local Marketing Goodies for you inside this spooky edition of Shark Bites…
[Note: Catch of the Week is where we share some of the greatest weekly wins from Sharks that write in. If you'd like to be “nominated” for Catch of the Week, be sure to post in the Remote Agency Owners Facebook Group using #win. And you may be featured too. Now on to the good stuff…]
This time on “Catch of the Week…”
- Up first, Remote Millionaire, Bobby Roel lands a package deal that could turn into some hefty change down the road. Nice one Bobby!
- Next, Remote Millionaire, Norm “The Norminator” landed a whole host of clients worth thousands in total. Woohoo!
- Then there's Remote Millionaire, Liz McKenna, who helped a friend set up a calendar booking system… and made some quick change in the process!
- Up next Remote Millionaire, Jeffery Trusedell who finished a HUGE project that made him tens of thousands of dollars. Worth reading his blurb to find out the details…
- And last but not least, Andy Makar lands a Home Services Jackpot client for $1,500! (By the way, Home Services Jackpot is heavily discounted until tomorrow only. Check out the Shark Spooktacular sale for details.)
Welcome to “Pirate's Booty”—a curated stash of local marketing news and content for your reading pleasure.
Up first, a Shark Exclusive article that helps you decide whether or not entrepreneurship is right for you. In fact, it covers 5 ways to make this important decision. Read it here:
Up next, Google makes yet another update… this time to its Google Ads Performance Max features. We've talked a lot about Google ads lately because we love them. So this is well worth reading:
The Playbook To Scaling A Business No Matter How Busy You Are
Think you're too busy to scale your business?
Think again. Because on Episode 13 of the Remote Millionaires Podcast, I chatted with Adam Lyons who runs a total of 16 businesses!
That's why Adam had to systemize everything. And make reaching scale as simple as possible.
So if you want to scale and systematize your business so you can make more and work less, it's well worth a listen.
To catch it now, head here:
The Special Halloween Edition Live Show
This week's Aloha Friday Local Marketing Jam Session was a little special because it was our spooky Halloween edition.
Specifically, Nick and a special guest talked about vicious and horrifying marketing monsters.
And how you can slay them dead and increase your profits once and for all.
They had lots of fun and you can catch the replay right here:
Tomorrow, Monday October 31st at Midnight Pacific is your last chance to save big as part of the Shark Spooktacular sale.
Not only that, but there are also some freebies in store for you.
Such as FREE trainings plucked from our private vault.
To check it out before the deadline, head here:
Well, that's it for today. Thanks for playing this round of Shark Bites.
Go and enjoy the rest of your Halloween weekend. And I will see you soon!
P.S. Hungry for more content? Here are three easy ways we can help you today:
- Remote Millionaires Podcast – Get free weekly episodes about growing a lifestyle business from anywhere in the world.
- Agency Growth Machine – Our highly-popular directory strategy that makes YOU a local influencer.
- Shark Alliance – Want to see my step-by-step roadmap to go from $0 to 6-figures in sales each year? Click here to learn more and try it for a full 30-days for just $1.
- Remote Millionaires Coaching Program – Free 15-Minute Agency Strategy Call with our team.