A lot of people miss the fact that they can adapt many things from your previous jobs into your current business. Join Tom Gaddis and Vance Morris as they dive deeper into the Ka-Ching! step of the M.I.L.K. It Method. Vance is the author of Systematic Magic: 7 Magic Keys to Disnify Any Business. He has shared the stage with Dan Kennedy, Steve Spurrier, Lou Ferrigno, Joe Theismann, Lee Cockerell, Dave Dee, Penn Jillette and many of the world’s premier entrepreneurs. By the end of this episode, you will learn to be more creative in the way the way you engage with your customers.
“Your service systems and your guest experience systems, keep them simple so that people can understand them.”
– Vance Morris
On this episode:
- How to bring the magic of Disney to your business – If a Carpet Cleaner (Vance) can Disnify his business, anyone can.
- Putting yourself in your prospects mind doesn’t just apply to marketing
- How to create repeatable, replicatable and practiced systems
- The importance of managing the setting – applies to online businesses as well.
- Putting flare on the mundane things and turn it into an experience for your customers
- How to get your customers to spend more and feel good doing it
Every business or service has become a commodity. And the only thing that separates businesses is the experience they provide their customers / clients or patients.
They need to Disnify themselves.
Connect with Vance Morris
Link for the free E-Guide https://tomgaddis.com/secret