In today’s episode, guest Taylor Morgan breaks down the keys to finding happiness and fulfillment in an entrepreneurial career. As a former Marine, Morgan offers an interesting perspective on nutrition, sleep, and stress as a businessman and entrepreneur. For Morgan, finding happiness meant redefining what success meant to him without the fear of losing money or job security. Success means something different to everyone, what does it mean to you?
“Jump and grow wings on your way down.”
In This Episode:
- Redefine what success means to you. As long as you are putting work into yourself and your business, the money will come.
- Morgan talks about the stress of being a machine-gunner in the Marines and how it equipped him to handle the stress of being an entrepreneur.
- Putting sleep and nutrition as the main priorities in your life makes all of your other issues melt away while increasing your productivity and overall quality of life.
- Something is always better than nothing. We all have to start somewhere. Get specific with your goals and get going.
- Morgan breaks down his 4-3-2-1-30 Method to getting better quality sleep at night.