Issue #144 | June 12th, 2022
Nothing like a beautiful Maui sunset to really make you feel at peace.
Which reminds me: I recently I shared that my two daughters are visiting Maui soon. (While the wife and I stay in Las Vegas.) I told them they should look up Uncle Nick if they have any troubles. Nick joked that he was real patient and totally the guy to do that.
Lol! That's why Nick and I make a good team.
Anyway, there's no real reason I share this other than to get you salivating for a chum bucket of Shark Bites…
[Note: Catch of the Week is where we share some of the greatest weekly wins from Sharks that write in. If you'd like to be “nominated” for Catch of the Week, be sure to post in the Remote Agency Owners Facebook Group using #win. And you may be featured too. Now on to the good stuff…]
This time on “Catch of the Week…”
- Up first… Remote Millionaire Member, Jeffery Trusedell landed not one… but TWO retargeting clients. Nice job Jeffery!
- Then there's Zachery Hansen who also got a 6-month retargeting client.
- Then Remote Millionaire Member, Bill Stanley who closed… you guess it…. 2 project management gigs. I can't even keep track Bill!
- And last but not least, April Jay with a small but mighty win for a local hair salon. (And just look at how easy the fulfillment will be!)
What a great week filled with great wins! Be sure to post your wins in the Facebook group so we can celebrate together!
Welcome to “Pirate's Booty”—a curated stash of local marketing news and content for your reading pleasure.
Since we went all out with traffic the last few weeks… allow me to share this sea shanty that shares some tips and tricks that can boost your Google Keyword Ranking. 12 tips and tricks in fact. The first being something that is so painfully obvious… you'll be slapping your forehead if you haven't done it yet!
And now, something a bit different… which is social media marketing tips for e-com companies. Yes we focus more in the local realm. But nowadays, there's so much crossover it can be useful to read far and wide for new ideas to grow:
The "Hands-Off" Agency Approach
To Working Only
A Few Hours A Week
Interesting story about the book “The 4-Hour Workweek”. Everyone thinks that Tim Ferris got the title because he worked 4 hours a week.
More like he worked 400 hours a week (dude was an animal).
The real way he got the name of the book was actually by testing. Yes. He ran lots of cold traffic to see which potential titles got the most clicks.
Which happened to be “The 4-Hour Workweek”.
Anyway, I tell you this because Nick in a way, has a 4-hour workweek. Of course with Offline Sharks and now Remote Millionaires, he works a lot more total.
But as far as Nick Ponte Marketing, he spends only about 5 hours a week and usually less.
The best part is, he revealed how it's done in today's video which you can find right here:
The "Back To The Future"
That Is Cleaning Up Right Now
On this week's Aloha Friday Local Marketing Jam Session, we chatted all about one type of service that is cleaning up right now.
And yes, as I'm sure you can guess, the service has to do with traffic. But, if you're not totally sick of hearing about traffic, there was lots of good tips shared.
And, I even did a very card trick that was very popular with the crowd. If you want to watch all that and more, clicky the link:
All righty. That's all for now.
Hope all the new Secret Traffic Code and Traffic Fuel members are getting off to a good start.
We've already seen tons of reports of people landing recurring revenue clients. Which is what it's all about.
And I'm sure we'll see many more to come.
P.S. Hungry for more content? Here are three easy ways we can help you today:
- Agency Growth Machine – Our highly-popular directory strategy that makes YOU a local influencer.
- Shark Alliance – Want to see my step-by-step roadmap to go from $0 to 6-figures in sales each year? Click here to learn more and try it for a full 30-days for just $1.
- Remote Millionaires Coaching Program – Schedule your free Breakthrough Call to learn the strategy we use to build remote business to 6-figures a year from scratch.