Making money while you sleep. That’s how many people look at affiliate marketing — an easy way to get huge payouts just by promoting other people’s products. Well, it’s not as simple as that. While affiliate marketing can be a lucrative business, you should never approach it from a purely financial standpoint. Remember that you have a fiduciary duty to your community. So let’s follow this series and look at the significant aspects of a successful affiliate marketing system.
Tune in to Part 3 of the Affiliate Marketing Secrets to know more about your role and responsibility as the affiliate marketer.
“The stronger the relationship you have with your audience, the better you'll be able to do when you're in that arena competing against other affiliates.”
– Tom Gaddis
In This Episode:
- Why getting rich off just selling affiliate products is a MYTH
- How a product LAUNCH is an excellent way to build a powerful community for affiliate marketing
- Why a small list of RESPONSIVE buyers is better than an extensive list of freebie-seekers and random people
- How to determine which affiliate products are a GOOD FIT for your business and your audience
- What can you include in your BONUS package and why doing a LIVE training as a bonus is not always a good idea