So, you’ve listened to the previous episode and made the mind-shifts necessary for building your business. What’s next? In this second episode of a five-part series, Tom teaches us how to push through all the doubts and take the hardest step—the first one. He discusses the power of “RPA”s and the “M.I.L.K. It” method in generating cash flow, ONE question every beginner should ask themselves before starting, and this brilliant quote by Jim Collins that keeps us grounded and driven to push on toward our dreams.
“When you’re trying to start something, the thing you have to fight against is overthinking everything.”
In This Episode:
- If you can focus on this ONE thing and push through the noise, you’ve unlocked the secret of going from $0 to $1 million in sales.
- Not sure which strategy is best for you? Ask yourself THIS question to figure out your plan of attack.
- Why prioritizing “RPA”s is CRUCIAL for achieving cashflow in your business.
- In those tough moments when progress feels elusive, listen to THIS quote by Jim Collins to give you a much needed reminder.
- The MILK it Method
- Tom’s Story
- Ready Fire Aim by Michael Masterson
- Turning the Flywheel by Jim Collins