In the previous episode, Tom discussed the M.I.L.K. It method and how it can help entrepreneurs to do well in business. Today, Tom talks about the first concept which is the market and the importance of knowing your market before you start a business. In this episode, he shares the “hungry crowd” mindset, different ways on how you can get market ideas, and a worksheet to profile your ideal customer. Start getting into the minds of your market now!
“Your first step for everything is to ALWAYS identify your target audience.“
In This Episode:
- Understanding the importance of the Market strategy
- Ways on how you can get ideas if you are still looking for your market
- How to tell if a market is hungry
- Different approaches of how you can examine your competition
- How to profile your ideal buyer