No man is an island, and neither is a business. It takes a village to build and launch a successful product, and that’s where affiliate partners come in. In this episode, Tom discusses the politics of launching a product, as well as how to forge meaningful relationships with partners to create a quality support system of product promotion. Tom also dispels the myth that an online business is a vacation—work is required.
“The name of the game is reciprocation.”
In This Episode:
- The tactics to convince affiliate partners to work with you
- How to prepare for your launch
- One trick that will increase your odds of your launch getting noticed
- What to do once you’ve established a relationship with an affiliate
- Why your audience is only one of many to buy your product