We all know the power of morning routines, but fewer of us know the power of evening routines. So this week, I’m joined by Jose Escobar, Founder, and CEO of The Entrepreneur’s Bookshelf. Jose had a “good” life, but one day he realized that “good” wasn’t what he wanted; he wanted great. He implemented a morning and evening routine into his life, and his life completely changed. He doubled his income, became a better father and husband, and lost 35 pounds in the process.
Jose shares the power of evening routines and why incorporating them into your day will help you take your life and business to the next level. Hear some tips for creating a next-level evening routine and the tactics you can use to break free and achieve your goals.
“It’s not just about waking up early or going to bed early, it’s about having a purpose and specifically knowing what you’re doing.”
– Jose Escobar
In This Episode:
- Discover why the best morning routine actually begins the night before.
- Jose shares how your entire life can change once you start to implement a morning and evening routine.
- Learn what Jose does to maximize his productivity and prepare himself for success, and how you can do the same in your life.
- And much more…
Books Jose Recommended:
- The 5AM Club by Robin Sharma
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Limitless by Jim Kwik
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
Connect with Jose Escobar: