- From restaurant manager to successfully growing a six-figure digital agency in Maui, Tom Gaddis shares how he started it all. He is the owner of PS Direct Marketing, Hands Off Media, and is a co-founder of Offline Sharks. For the first episode, take a sneak peek into Tom’s work history, discover what gave him the idea to start his own business, and find out how he turned his $50 into $7,000 in a week!
“You’re always getting ready to get ready.”
– Tom Gaddis
In This Episode:
- Why Tom started his own business
- What you should focus on to get the cash flowing
- The postcard idea that started it all
- Key lessons from Tom’s first business venture
- Action steps you need to take today
- PDF of Example Finished Mailer Card
- PDF of Example Card Showing Ad Sizes
- Every Door Direct Mail
- Exclusive Print Pricing for Podcast Listeners
SPECAL NOTE: If you'd like to get all my card templates, sales materials, video instruction, contracts, and everything else you need to quickly get going with this business model CLICK HERE for a special 70% podcast listener discount.
Connect with Tom