“But wait, there’s MORE!” You’ve definitely heard this more than a few times during an infomercial. Great bonuses drive you to take action– right now, today, to get the amazing add-on. In this episode, Tom breaks down what makes compelling and effective bonuses, while also talking about “bonus overwhelm.” The key to a good bonus is to make sure you’re providing direct solutions to your customer. You make their life easier, and they will be moved to purchase your package. Listen today to learn more about using bonuses to sell more.
“Bonuses, we use them all the time, to move people to take action NOW, not later.”
In This Episode:
- What are the problems and pains your customer experiences everyday? These are what make the most effective, compelling bonuses.
- Making the process faster is an excellent bonus that drives purchasing.
- Done-for-you elements are another great element to add to your bonuses.
- Any software that can make part, or all of the process easier can be a fantastic bonus.
- Any training or software to help customers with next steps is the ultimate bonus.
- Give every bonus you provide a VALUE. The more you can show your bonuses have REAL WORLD value, the better. It helps to build up the offer you make at the finish line.
- There is a true downside to bonuses– “Bonus overwhelm.” Too many bonuses can overwhelm your customer and hide the original purchase.