When you are just starting a business, a lot of people will tell you different things on what to focus on first. Doing a trial and error from the inception of your business costs a lot of money, time, and effort. In today’s episode, Tom reveals there are only two things to which you should direct your attention so that you can get your business off the ground. Tune in and discover what these two factors are and more!
The recipe for success is: 1. Identify a market; 2. Build an audience.
It really is that simple.
In This Episode:
- The two things you need to get started on to grow your business
- Going Vertical VS going Horizontal
- What to look for when you are identifying your market
- Three ways in building an audience
- The reason why now is the best time to start your business