The Internet has exploded in its reach over the past few decades. Today it serves as the largest platform for the exchange of information. This ease of access has transformed the digital space into a stage allowing businesses and individuals to amplify their voices and boost their reach. Pay-per-click or cost-per-click advertising has become a phenomenal way to reach potential customers. It ought to be one of the most trusted tools for every digital marketing agency.
While framing a strategy for digital marketing, one thing that always makes its way to the list is running Google Adwords campaigns. Google Ads is the most common approach to marketing a product or a service online. Still, with the ever-evolving technology and dynamic digital evolutions, there are platforms besides Google Adwords that you can switch your focus to. To gain more customers, it is essential to study the social media presence of your target audience and utilize your research to achieve a better response to your advertisements.
Beyond reaching your client’s target customer, many of these platforms are more cost-effective than Adwords, since it is currently the most popular search engine.
- Amazon Ads
When it comes to shopping advertisements, Amazon ads are a great alternative to Google Ads. Amazon is the go-to website for many users when it comes to shopping or even brand research. Amazon provides an excellent environment for e-commerce and connects sellers to their potential buyers.
Pros of Amazon Ads
- It allows audio and video ads that enhance the interactive quotient of marketing.
- The video ads also appear through Amazon TV, IMDB TV, and other websites that have a partnership with Amazon.
- The audio ads can be heard through Amazon Music, Alexa, Fire TV, or other applications and websites linked with Amazon.
- It provides a multipage immersive shopping experience where the user can interact with other products offered by the seller.
Cons of Amazon Ads
- The seller may experience a lack of control over their interactions with the customer.
- You will have to optimize your ad campaigns regularly to continue seeing results.
- LinkedIn Ads
LinkedIn is a platform known for its sophisticated orientation and professional conduct. The platform offers a range of benefits when it comes to social media marketing and running advertisements. You can think of LinkedIn as a platform encouraging promotion. It has 650 million users, and with the proper use of content and ad structure, you can easily get your client some healthy exposure. It is driven mainly by strong-minded users who already are or aspire to become market professionals. This makes it more fertile for growing brands and services.
Pros of LinkedIn Ads
- You can directly contact your target audience by importing email lists.
- You can directly pitch your services or products to the inbox of your prospects.
- You can filter your target audience and push the ads towards them by choosing their job titles while posting your ad.
- Great for B2B Sales and Marketing.
Cons of LinkedIn Ads
- The user cannot customize their reporting views due to the restricted functioning of the dashboard.
- Duplicating ads or campaigns is not easy due to the advertising interface.
- Facebook Ads
The Facebook Business Manager tool is a fantastic option for building a fast and active social media presence. Facebook offers a wide range of advertisement options and keeps updating its algorithm to match its users’ needs with the ongoing market trends. With approximately 2.8 billion users, Facebook is amongst the most popular platforms for marketing and advertising.
Pros of Facebook Ads
- Facebook offers different ad layouts and options like carousels, slideshows, messenger, and stories.
- The advertising algorithm is built to promote all sizes of ventures like SMEs, large enterprises, and even individually offered services.
Cons of Facebook Ads
- The advertising dashboard is tricky for beginners and requires constant guidance.
- The organic reach of ads is diminishing with time and the introduction of new paid features.
- Instagram Ads
From interactive stories to quick reels, hashtags, and a user-friendly interface, there are plenty of factors contributing to the growth of Instagram as one of the most popular apps for content interaction. Even though Facebook owns the platform, it is strikingly different in terms of its features, ease of use, and interface. If you wish to target young consumers, Instagram is the right place for your brand.
Pros of Instagram Ads
- They are easy to use and do not require any prior experience with social media marketing or advertising.
- Transferring funds for advertisements is easy.
- The seller has more control over the ads. They can redirect customers to whatever platform they desire, i.e., their inbox, Instagram page, YouTube, digital store, or website.
Cons of Instagram Ads
- The user cannot paste a clickable link to their advertisement stories, besides the arrows or buttons in the lower part of the frame.
- Instagram may not be the best platform if your target audience falls in an older age bracket.
- Reddit Ads
Reddit is amongst the top 20 most visited websites on a global scale. It is this reach that makes it an excellent alternative for Google Ads. There are numerous real-life examples of entrepreneurs who recognized the power of Reddit and utilized it to elevate their sales graph considerably.
Pros of Reddit Ads
- It has an opinionated audience who might be more upfront while interacting with your brand advertisements.
- You can target your consumer community by filtering them through factors like age, location, device, or even interests.
Cons of Reddit Ads
- If you do not have well-established authority on Reddit, you cannot expect fast results or customer impressions.
Apart from the Google ad alternatives mentioned above, there are many more spaces like Infolinks, Six Ads, and Microsoft. These alternatives will allow you to post ads and appear in the feed of more customers. Using these alternatives will ultimately increase the possibilities of your sales and branding success.
Google ads remain the most acclaimed platform for running online ads. But restricting your brand to a single platform will not help you strengthen your clients’ market presence. Make sure you diversify your skills so you can serve more potential clients.